 Local / United States / Ohio / 475
Re: Any Lugneters in Ohio, specifically around or near Dayton?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Tue, 10 Jul 2001 20:43:21 GMT

I was looking to join a LUG if there was one
  We have a semi-official group in Ohio called the Buckeye LEGO Owner's Club.
Our web page (what it is) is at http://www.bloconline.org/.

  If you'd like to be a member, the process is a little lengthy and convoluted.
Email with your name, email address (optional) and home page URL (optional).
I'll add you to the member list on the web page.

  Welcome to our asylum.

       Later,
        Gino A...
        gmelone@brikwarrior.com