 Local / United States / Ohio / 472
Re: Any Lugneters in Ohio, specifically around or near Dayton?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 19:20:54 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh, David Lairson writes:
Hi,
I was just looking to see if there were any lugneters in or near the Dayton,
Ohio area? I was looking to join a LUG if there was one, or at least just
have a get together of like minded people. Heck, I would be willing to
travel so far as to Columbus or the Cincinati to look for like minded people
to hang out with.

Just looking,
Cheers,
David

Welcome to .oh, David!

The Dayton group hasn't seen any use, so it's hard to tell if anyone may be
lurking around. Most who post in the .oh subgroups tend to be either from
the  Columbus or Cleveland areas, with Cleveland being probably the most
active group with Tony, Adrian, Bram, Gino and the rest up "that-a-away".

There's a decent number of us in Columbus, but things have been pretty slow
over all. The last two get together's that were planned weren't large as I
recall from previous posts, though I was unable to attend either one.

With the longer summer days, it would be great to plan a get together at
some point in the near future.

What themes do you focus on collecting/building or do you prefer them all?

I'm mostly into Castle and Space for the most part though I've collected
from most themes as well. I'm pretty close to Wild West complete, I believe. :)

If you use ICQ at all, feel free to email me at my home email (1) with yours
and I swap with you - I forget my number and can't currently use it at work. :)

Joel J
http://home.columbus.rr.com/jacobsen/html/Main/lego%20creations.htm

(1) jjacobse@columbus.rr.com