 Local / United States / Ohio / 410
  BrikWars this weekend

If anybody's interested in playing BrikWars this weekend, I'll be willing to host. There were plans for a Columbus one, but it seems to have fallen through. I'd rather it be on Saturday or Sunday, but could run it on Monday (Labor Day) if necessary. (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: BrikWars this weekend

(...) I'm interested, of course. ;-) We're probably going to be in town most of the weekend. Would you be interested in a multi-day event? Setup and maybe a skirmish or two Saturday with a big battle Sunday?!? Is anyone else from Columbus free this (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: BrikWars this weekend

(...) That would work great. Then we can have some nice big armies, and not worry about running out of time. And we won't be tearing down at 1 AM either :) (...) Clevelanders too, of course. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: BrikWars this weekend

[I'm bringing .fun.gaming into this thread in case anyone is interested] (...) I was thinking that we could plan a couple small battles for Saturday. Not worry about nice scenery or anything. We can use them to hash out some of the various rule-mods (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: BrikWars this weekend

(...) That could work out well. I could finally try the skeleton army rules. (...) If it's just the two of us, then yeah, we could try that. But we have to be very careful with 3 or more people, due to just the sheer time of all the movements, and (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: BrikWars this weekend

(...) This weekend is out for me. My mother in law is coming in from CA to visit for my son's first birthday. I'm still into BrikWars having pretty much gone over the new 2000 rules, and recalculated some of my units. I've been trying to come up (...) (24 years ago, 28-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: BrikWars this weekend

(...) That's the sort of thing I was thinking. Maybe try out some Wizard rules. I've also bulked up on dragons and would like to try some of those. (...) I was thinking that this would be mostly big war machines. You can muster around 1600CP between (...) (24 years ago, 29-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.gaming)