 Local / United States / Ohio / 413
Re: BrikWars this weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 19:41:46 GMT

[I'm bringing .fun.gaming into this thread in case anyone is interested]

In lugnet.loc.us.oh, Adrian Drake writes:
We're probably going to be in town most of the weekend.  Would you be
interested in a multi-day event?  Setup and maybe a skirmish or two Saturday
with a big battle Sunday?!?
That would work great.  Then we can have some nice big armies, and not worry
about running out of time.  And we won't be tearing down at 1 AM either :)
  I was thinking that we could plan a couple small battles for Saturday.  Not
worry about nice scenery or anything.  We can use them to hash out some of the
various rule-mods we've discussed.

  Then we can plan a truly collosal battle for Sunday.  If we can do scenery
and such Saturday, and maybe plan to do cleanup Monday, we can probably go
crazy and do a 2500CP each battle or something.

  One question comes to mind.  Should we stick with the rules we've been using
or embrace the latest BW2000?  I'd vote for the latter.  But, we need to expect
to re-examine older units on Saturday.

  I'm assuming TL6 for the big battle.  Although, if anyone wants to field low
tech or magic, that would be cool.

  This is going to be fun.

      Later,
       Gino A...

Is anyone else from Columbus free this weekend and interested?
Clevelanders too, of course.
  Yeah, but the logistics there are a lot simpler.