 Local / United States / Ohio / 415
Re: BrikWars this weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 20:51:19 GMT

On Mon, 28 Aug 2000 17:05:39 GMT, "Adrian Drake" <tremor@apk.net>
wrote:

If anybody's interested in playing BrikWars this weekend, I'll be willing to
host.  There were plans for a Columbus one, but it seems to have fallen
through.  I'd rather it be on Saturday or Sunday, but could run it on Monday
(Labor Day) if necessary.  Let me know if you want to join in, and what day
would work best for you.  Jeff C., are you still into BrikWars? I haven't seen
anything from you lately.  Troy, you're more than welcome to bring that cool
camera of yours and play photographer again.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com

This weekend is out for me. My mother in law is coming in from CA to
visit for my son's first birthday.

I'm still into BrikWars having pretty much gone over the new 2000
rules, and recalculated some of my units. I've been trying to come up
with some MOC units, but to no avail. Everything turns out looking
like some weird truck. I've just never been one for futuristic looking
vehicles or mech type creations, that, and I just love infantry. I
know what it says about just playing infantry in the rules, but hey,
infantry can get blown to bits as good as any vehicle can!

Jeff Christner

Visit Sixby Fire Tech at - http://members.aol.com/regult/

Help support my LEGO habit. Ship by rail.
Visit http://www.nscorp.com/ to find out how.