 Local / United States / Ohio / 410
409  |  411
Subject:
BrikWars this weekend
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 17:05:39 GMT

If anybody's interested in playing BrikWars this weekend, I'll be willing to
host.  There were plans for a Columbus one, but it seems to have fallen
through.  I'd rather it be on Saturday or Sunday, but could run it on Monday
(Labor Day) if necessary.  Let me know if you want to join in, and what day
would work best for you.  Jeff C., are you still into BrikWars? I haven't seen
anything from you lately.  Troy, you're more than welcome to bring that cool
camera of yours and play photographer again.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com