 Local / United States / Ohio / 258
Re: CO BrikWars get together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 21:13:48 GMT

drew@netpluscom.com (LegoMasterLuke) wrote in <Fsx52C.DM4@lugnet.com>:
Not really. Two flyers involved, one bomb. (The Napalm on the F-4.)
That isn't 1000 CP.
  Actually.  At least three flyers.  It would be unlikely that a bombing
run, in that class of bomber, would be done without a wingman or escort.
Than you have to have the cost of pilots and armamants to make the ships
realistic to the scenario we described.  I put the A4s and Apaches at
~130CP each, with pilots.  Thats 390CP.  Some scenario assumptions put at
least 20 armed troopers on the scene.  Thats, mumble, additional points.
And only for a very small part of a battle.  I was assuming 1000CP for
the whole field to make that scenario viable in a battle.

  Again, I come to the same point.  That BigWarMachines can be equaled
with huge primitive forces.  But, who cares?  Smaller forces make for
much more interesting cross-TL fights.