 Local / United States / Ohio / 254
Re: CO BrikWars get together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 20:28:15 GMT

mjr22@cornell.edu (Mike Rayhawk) wrote in <Fsx2JD.375@lugnet.com>:
He could sure blow up their hiding places though.  And a caveman
probably isn't that much smaller than a womp rat, and Luke used to
  The point is.  Each hit takes out one or two cavemen.  There are
still hundres or thousands scattered through the hills.  It would take
forever to wipe them out.  Luke was also using the Force, er Farce.
Although he didn't know it.  JetEye reflexes and all.  "Don't do that
again."

You know who would be good at taking out a whole bunch of minifgs,
would be a couple of fire-breathing dragons.  Especially if you
built one really big dragon to back up all of Lego's cute little
ones.  Come to think of it, a nest of dragons of varying sizes would
be a fun army to play.
  I have a real love-hate relationship with LEGO dragons.  The look
cool.  They exist (a big plus itself).  But they are about the size of
a hatchling.  One good Smaug or Strabo would make a fun army to play.
Although, I'd like to spend 5CP on some repairs before I field Smaug.

It would probably take longer for it to slow down to hovering speed,
turn around, then speed back up to strafing speed and return to the
battle scene, than it would just to turn around at full speed.
  This is what I was hinting at.  Supersonic jets usually take more
than a mile to turn.  And he'd need to setup his angle for another
strafe.  Minimum time to turn around and return would be 30-60 seconds.
To actually setup for a useful pass would take longer.

[faking a forest as stumps]
  This is probably pretty doable.  Especially if we don't worry about
colors too much.  Not this week, though.