 Local / United States / Ohio / 248
Re: CO BrikWars get together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 18:22:25 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh, Mike Rayhawk writes:
I'm thinking that it wouldn't be hard to write a little java app(let) that
allowed someone to enter there army in and would handle costing.

We're planning on doing something like that on the web site - we're working on
javascript to put in the Robotic Vehicles supplement that will do the vehicle
cost calculations.  We might end up doing something like that for other
sections (like Buildings maybe).

Ooo! Ooo! Take in a DAT file as an argument, query the user for gun-size/type
and calculate the points!! :) But seriously, that sounds very cool! Will it do
anything else other than cost calculations? I.E. Calculate its move rate,
damage, etc., and spit it out to a nice, neat, compact table?

DaveE