 Local / United States / Ohio / 217
Re: CO BrikWars get together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 15:21:50 GMT

tremor@apk.net (Adrian Drake) wrote in <Fsup82.CCv@lugnet.com>:
technic-scale AT-ST.
Would you mind bringing this to show-and-tell.  It sounds cool.
http://junior.apk.net/~tremor/lego-walker.html
  Looks nice.

If we have one or two castles brought, and the rest of us have just
random armies, I could see a double-siege going on.  That could be
fun.
  I have the basic structure of a keep based on an extra-large ramp-
and-pit-plate built.  I should be able to have it usable by Sat.  I'm
also going to try to have at least one outpost and a couple of large
trees.  I have a half-disassembled forestmens-hideout (or some name
like that) that I am going to pillage for partial tree bits.

Allright, at least my bricks and plates will make the journey.  We
will have to make provisions as to how to keep everyone's
collections straight.  Mine isn't huge, but should be enough to
build a few basic walls and structures.  I have NO windows to speak
of, so they won't be particulaly detailed buildings, however.
  I am thinking that assigning a section of the battlefield/table to
each builder and making sure that no scenary bits get moved from
section to section.  Troops are just going to require care.  However, I
should have an easy time ID'ing my stuff.  :-)

  Like I said, I'm going to try to field 2-3 buildings and 1-2 large
trees.  Beyond that, some random ruins and/or hills should do it.

I'll bring my box o' Burps as well.  That might make an interesting
little mountain.
  I may do the same.  I am probably not going to bring any loose
bricks.  I'll do my best to have at least a couple of large structures
with me.

  One real nice thing about being in a Library, if we need random
landscape, I can whip out my library card and go borrow some.