 Local / United States / Ohio / 218
Re: CO BrikWars get together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 15:35:00 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh, Adrian Drake writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.oh, Gino A. Melone writes:
To summarize.

Okay, we've got a place (Hilliard Library) and we've got a start time (10-
10:30am).  Now all I really want to know is what types of armies people are
planning on fielding.  Mine will most likely be a highly mobile TL5 army, with
a couple of medium sized vehicles (which I have yet to build, but will
eventually)  Heck, I might just bring along a couple of my favorite small
Space Police vehicles.  The Spy Trak 1 is such a nifty little vehicle, and
given a small amount of modification, will make a great little troop
transport.  What is everyone else planning to bring as a fighting force?

I don't know if I want to tell everybody what I'm bringing as a fighting
force. For instance, if I said I was bringing in a ton of Knights & such,
somebody would probably pay for a bunch of Harriers to kill my Knights from
the safety of the air. (...hint hint...) You'll see this Saturday ;)

Just to give you a hint -- my army will be TL5.

LegoMasterLuke