 Local / United States / Ohio / 216
  Re: CO BrikWars get together

mjr22@cornell.edu (Mike Rayhawk) wrote in <Fsu8vq.D7D@lugnet.com>: (...) [snipped to, well, somewhere] I don't plan on being very strict on comparing points before we start. However, I'd like to have a good set of records so that post-battle (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: CO BrikWars get together

(...) That's probably the best plan. I'm starting to feel that the whole point ratio thing will never be a perfect fit; no amount of CaveMan troops would ever be able to defeat an X-Wing for instance, no matter how many extra points you gave the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: CO BrikWars get together

(...) Ooo! Ooo! Take in a DAT file as an argument, query the user for gun-size/type and calculate the points!! :) But seriously, that sounds very cool! Will it do anything else other than cost calculations? I.E. Calculate its move rate, damage, (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)