 Local / United States / Ohio / *889 (-10)
  Re: Is this anyone's kid?

(...) I must say I'm envious of someone that's been. :) Joel J (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.people)

  Is this anyone's kid?

Well, I had to walk in Hilliard's 4th of July parade because I am a Parks & Rec. employee and something really small caught my interest. A little kid, maybe 6 or 7 years old, was collecting candy in a Legoland Carlsbad plastic bag. I have no idea (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.people)

  reminder: See Geoffrey in Person!

I'll be at the Toys'R'Us on Lorain Road in North Olmstead tomorrow from 1-3pm, showing off my Geoffrey sculpture, as well as giving demos on how to build an alphabet out of lego. Drop by and say hello if you so choose. Adrian -- www.brickfrenzy.com (23 years ago, 22-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

  Re: New LEGO Outlet Store

(...) ...We warned you not to leave! Now you're going to have to culture fans up there on your own :-) --- wubwub wubwub@wildlink.com www.sitcatsit.com <-- a guy and his cat www.wildlink.com <-- the wildlinks BrickFest 2001! The AFOL Community's (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.tol)

  New LEGO Outlet Store

G'day folks, This will be of particular interest to people in southwestern Ontario (Windsor, London), eastern Michigan (Detroit), and northwestern Ohio (Toledo). A LEGO Factory Outlet store has just recently opened near Windsor, Ontario. Woo-HOO! (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.loc.us.mi)

  Re: New sculpture: Geoffrey the Giraffe

(...) Hey, it's still a cool work, and I learned a lot on building big big sculptures, so it wasn't a total waste. I'll likely tear it apart and build something cooler with it if they don't. Not too much of a loss. (...) I suspect that the store (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

I sure hope that they buy it! Would really suck to do all that work and have them not buy it! What are they hoping will happen in the two hours that it is displayed? Troy Adrian Drake <tremor@apk.net> wrote in message news:GEEn9I.54G@lugnet.com... (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  Re: New sculpture: Geoffrey the Giraffe

I forgot to mention this, but this sculpture will be on display at my local Toys'R'Us on June 23rd from 1-3, as a test to see if they want to buy it, in which case it'll be permanently installed at that location. It's the TRU in North Olmstead, OH. (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.loc.us.oh)

  TRU closeout sale.

Since I don't get the paper, I don't know if TRU as a whole is having a closeout sale right now or not, but as my wife and I were heading home last night from running about, I noticed that the W. Broad TRU had a large clearance tent out front. My (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.col)

  Re: Here we go again

(...) I'd offer to host, but my house is awash in blue tubs and sculpture, right now. My BrikWars table is currently preoccupied, and will likely remain so for quite a while. I might be able to dig up a flat space to play, though it won't be (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact