 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 181
Re: Here we go again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle
Date:
Wed, 16 May 2001 17:15:40 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, Gino A. Melone writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, Eric J. Sherwood writes:
Well, I know y'all're plannin' a whopper of a LegoDo for Memorial Daya
Weekend, alas and alack, I cannot make it (gone campin' for the holiday).
So, it seems we're on for a Memorial Day TL2 battle.  Any offers of location?
Who thinks they'd like to participate.  If your short on TL2 figs, I'm sure we
can field an extra army or two.

But Herr Gino, mayhaps a small War as before?
Absolutely.  Call or email me.

    Later,
     Gino A...

I'd offer to host, but my house is awash in blue tubs and sculpture, right
now.  My BrikWars table is currently preoccupied, and will likely remain so
for quite a while.  I might be able to dig up a flat space to play, though
it won't be particularly large.  And I'm not so sure about that being on for
Memorial Day.  I might be headin' out of town then.  We're getting to that
time of year when free weekends are remarkably difficult for me to come by.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com