 Local / United States / Ohio / Cleveland / 177
RE: Here we go again
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, lugnet.org.us.bloc
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 23:26:07 GMT

Gino A. Melone writes:
  Let's see:

Busy this weekend, free all the rest AFAIK (except Mother's Day, which is
also my brother's B-Day.  I need to finish my Brickfest T-Shirt designs and
spaceplane, though....
--Bram

Bram Lambrecht
bram@cwru.edu