 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 98
Re: How 'bout we start a lug...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr
Date:
Thu, 15 Jun 2000 18:51:52 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, John Rudy writes:
I've been mulling this for a while, why don't
we try to organize a Lug over the summer.  We
could call ourselves CNYLUG, Central New York
Lego User's Group.I'm out of school now, so
our first meeting could be any night that works
for whoever is hosting.  I think that there are
enough of us to get something going here.  I
imagine you guys can come up with some of the
logistics, you do have seniority and things
to work around and such.  I just ask one thing,
Please!!include me!?! I know i'm only 15, and
generally Lugs don't let the younger crowd in,
but I'm not a hyper 5 year old that Wooshes 12
piece space ships around.  Thank you and keep
me up to date.
-John Rudy
From the grand old town of Pompey, NY

BTW, I have to toot my school's horn, we now hold
the Section 3 class D NYS baseball championship!!

Here's a logo idea I've been working on:

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=TJJohn12

-John Rudy