 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 51
Re: OH YEAH!!!!! (More Success)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr
Date:
Mon, 29 May 2000 04:13:22 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, Alan Gerber writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, Wayne Sardullo writes:
I took all suggestions into account and looked through my stuff to see if I
could extend the top. I did have enough, however I need to change the roofing
size. I thought I had enough Black 25 degree slopes, I only really had enough
for the top and maybe half of one side. I looked through the LS@H cat and seen
they sell 25 Degree Slopes (RED). I did a sample roofing with red and it looks
ok, Time to get out the Credit Card, I needed to order some more windows
anyway.

I have had similar issues w/ the same  parts (different project, same
idea)...I ran out of black slope bricks I needed to complete roofing my
structure, so I switched to large black plates and increased the size of the
roof 50% ....not always an option, just a thought for future reference = )

Take A Look
http://www.oswego.edu/~sardullo/lego/pt1.jpg
http://www.oswego.edu/~sardullo/lego/pt2.jpg

Enjoy,
Wayne

I like it!  It looks imposing in the 2nd pic.  That is a good blending of the
original retrostation and your model.
Alan
http://foofoogood.homestead.com/files/lego.htm

Wow you have been busy and quite productive = )

Very cool!  Don't you love it when you get on a roll and all the bricks fit
together, just right?

I see you have been "carrying loc.syr" the past couple of days...It's fun to
see more messages here...especially since there is some significant distance
between us all.

                           John

Suddenly my gatehuse doesn't seem so tall anymore = )