 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 46
Re: OH YEAH!!!!! (More Success)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr
Date:
Sat, 27 May 2000 23:08:52 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, Wayne Sardullo writes:
I forced myself to go through all my pieces to see if I could combined my • Train
Station with one from Lego (2150) I currently do not have that set however,
with some modifications of the design to what I wanted I DID IT, I like it
ALOT. I still need a few pieces, I posted that info on my website. However,
take a looksy. This is still not complete but, I'm really Close. Now I can
spend time doing detailed items, I already started that with the Entry
Staircase.

http://www.oswego.edu/~sardullo/lego/2ndfloor.jpg
I think it'd look better if you eliminated that porch in front and just made it
look like bob the station was one floor higher and just put in some more 1x2x2
classic windows.
Alan
http://foofoogood.homestead.com/files/lego.htm