 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 44
Re: OH YEAH!!!!! (More Success)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr
Date:
Sat, 27 May 2000 22:12:02 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, Wayne Sardullo writes:
I forced myself to go through all my pieces to see if I could combined my • Train
Station with one from Lego (2150) I currently do not have that set however,
with some modifications of the design to what I wanted I DID IT, I like it
ALOT. I still need a few pieces, I posted that info on my website. However,
take a looksy. This is still not complete but, I'm really Close. Now I can
spend time doing detailed items, I already started that with the Entry
Staircase.

http://www.oswego.edu/~sardullo/lego/2ndfloor.jpg

If you can;t get to this its linked from the main page

http://www.oswego.edu/~sardullo/lego.html

Enjoy
Wayne

Just a suggestion SP? [1], It might look better with
2 TLG stations, back to back, on top, making it more
symetrical.  All in all, I love it!
-John Rudy

[1] Brain isn't worling [2] tonight!
[2] See!