 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 22
Re: Going to Toyful weekend at the Fairgrounds?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr
Date:
Sat, 6 May 2000 07:03:48 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, John Rudy writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr, John Robert Blaze Kanehl writes:
I figured I would check it out Sunday....

I am going to deliver the winnings from my last eBay auction to a vendor
there...as a matter of fact he is coming in from Sinapore for the show. I
figure if he can fly over half the planet, I can drive 5 minutes down the
road = )

I'll let you all know what I find...
I haven't heard anything about it.  What times and how much $?
-John Rudy

as far as I know it is only Sunday may 7th from 10am to 4 pm....if that
helps = )

I think it's $5 to get in....little steep for a sci-fi garage sale, but I'll
check it out ...