 Local / United States / New York / Syracuse / 185
  Re: There are other afols in Syracuse?

I live in Ithaca (about an hour away), but have met with Johnny a couple of times to swap stuff. No guarantees I could make it up for a get-together, but it sounds like fun be interested. There are a few AFOL's out here, but like everything else in (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)

  ROLLCALL! (Re: There are other afols in Syracuse?)

Well Josh, if you like trains there are 2-3 Train creators around here (not including me, I collect too many themes already...trains would br too much) It's been awhile since we have done a rollcall in this group... Here we go: Name: John eBay id: (...) (24 years ago, 29-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)

  Re: ROLLCALL! (Re: There are other afols in Syracuse?)

Hi all! I've been busy (and have no idea why) lately and haven't gotten around to LUGNET in a few days... (...) snip!! Name: John (the Younger one) AOLIM id: TJJOHN12 Location: Pompey (20 miles south of Syr.) Favorite Themes: Western(w/o Indians), (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)

  Re: ROLLCALL! (Re: There are other afols in Syracuse?)

Hi guys, sorry, I missed some of those posts directed at me, I was to busy working( I only have internet access at work) . Its exciting to think that we are all seemingly interested in congregating sometime in the near future. I live right in (...) (24 years ago, 30-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ny.syr)