 Local / United States / New Jersey / 220
Re: Introduction..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, lugnet.loc.us.nj
Date:
Fri, 21 May 2004 23:13:57 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.gardenslug, Chris Mayer wrote:

I'm in Morris County, the Denville area.

Does anyone from GardenSLUG meet somewhat regularly?  It'd be nice to get out
(or stay in, I guess) and do something.

There haven't been regular meetings, But a couple of us have been getting
together. I think our main problem as a club is finding a place where we can get
together on a regular basis. I live outside Atlantic City, and since most of the
folks are 2+ hours away from me, I haven't try'd to get a meeting together.

I've been sorting through all my Legos,
trying to get things in order, and I'm really looking forward to building (and
playing) again.  I still have to figure out a good way to further sort things
out -- it's just by color now.  I don't want to be anal about it, but it beats
rummaging through two rubbermaid tubs when you're trying to find a specific
piece. ;)

Nice to meet you Tim. :)

-C

Ah but there is something magical about great piles of lego! :^)
have you checked out
http://news.lugnet.com/storage/

Tim