 Local / United States / North Carolina / Raleigh / 266
Re: Get together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2000 03:28:40 GMT

"sheree rosenkrantz" <srosez@hotmail.com> wrote in message

[ ... snipped ... ]

Mike, if you get to come, please bring the G2K tape.  I bet keeping up • with 2
children at the Fair will leave you a bit  tired too.

see  y'all soon!
sheree

At this point I would put my ability to participate as a low probability.  I
thought we were going to the fair in the morning but it turns out we are
going in the late afternoon in order to sync up with my wife's parents.  My
guess is that we will get back home in the 8:00 - 8:30 time frame so the
best I could probably do would be to swing by Cary's by 9:30 (it is at least
half an hour from my house to his).  How late do you all think you will
meet?

Since we are not going to the fair until later, I am going to work (at least
for half a day tomorrow) so I could brink the G2K video and drop it off with
Frank during the day.  Frank let me know if that works for you, if it does,
could you bring my 6543?

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com