 Local / United States / North Carolina / Raleigh / 259
Re: Get together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 16:18:03 GMT

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message
Thomas Main wrote:

I'm coming into the discussion late (missed LUGNET for a few days)...but
I would love to come down if the gathering took place on Saturday or
Sunday.

Hmm, now we have a question, go with Saturday with attendees being Cary,
Sheree, Thomas, and myself, or go with Friday evening with attendees
being Cary, Sheree, myself, and possibly James...

--

Friday night be possible for me as well.  Saturday or Sunday during the day
is out.  Next Tuesday night is bad as well.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com