 Local / United States / North Carolina / Raleigh / 138
137  |  139
Subject:
Get together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc.dur, lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Thu, 12 Aug 1999 21:32:48 GMT

I'd like to have another get together in the Triangle. I can host again,
or we can go someplace new. The weekends of August 20-22 or August 27-29
would be ideal, but many week nights would work also.

--
Frank Filz

Work: mailto:ffilz@us.ibm.com
Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com