 Local / United States / North Carolina / Raleigh / 262
Re: Get together
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 18:26:47 GMT

I tried to mail Karim at knassar@mindspring.com but it bounced.

Anyone know how to get a hold of him?

"Cary Clark" <cary@corp.nospamwebtv.net> wrote in message
It's sounds like Friday night, then. I can host. Gee, let's see, that • gives
me more than 24 hours to clean up the Lego room -- where did Timmy put • that
blasted time machine?

I'll send directions to Mike, Sheree, Frank, James, and anyone else who • asks
via e-mail. Sorry, Thomas -- the next get together should be a weekend day
so you can make it. Has anyone heard from Karim? I'll send him an e-mail • as
well just in case he hasn't been reading this.

I'll let everyone take care of their own dinner -- seems easiest. If you
want to bring your dinner with you, eat beforehand, order pizza, or eat
leftovers out of my fridge, I won't mind. How does 7 pm. sound? (I'll • assume
that Mike Walsh will arrive fashionably late.)

Cary

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message
Thomas Main wrote:

I'm coming into the discussion late (missed LUGNET for a few • days)...but
I would love to come down if the gathering took place on Saturday or
Sunday.

Hmm, now we have a question, go with Saturday with attendees being • Cary,
Sheree, Thomas, and myself, or go with Friday evening with attendees
being Cary, Sheree, myself, and possibly James...

--

Friday night be possible for me as well.  Saturday or Sunday during the • day
is out.  Next Tuesday night is bad as well.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com