 Local / United States / North Carolina / Raleigh / 226
225  |  227
Subject:
thinking about a triangle LEGOfest...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc.dur
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2000 23:06:59 GMT

I was wondering how many people we could gather.  I live in North Raleigh, and
have a decent sized apartment, fit for entertaining a number of people.

I haven't chosen any dates or themes, this is just a check for interest.

If you are interested in attending such an event, please email me or post with
what themes you are interested in, and if you have a multiple LF family, how
many would attend from your clan.

--Karim