 Local / United States / North Carolina / Raleigh / 228
Re: thinking about a triangle LEGOfest...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc.dur, lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 03:04:01 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, Karim Nassar writes:

I was wondering how many people we could gather.  I live in North Raleigh, • and
have a decent sized apartment, fit for entertaining a number of people.

I haven't chosen any dates or themes, this is just a check for interest.

If you are interested in attending such an event, please email me or post • with
what themes you are interested in, and if you have a multiple LF family, how
many would attend from your clan.

I'm definitely game for meetings. I'm on vacation Aug 4-13 and then Labor Day,
but other times should be good. I'm into just about any theme, but am
currently starting some castle building (the only theme of my major interest
themes which I didn't have any MOCs for).

I added lugnet.loc.us.nc to the list since that is where we really seem to be
hanging out now (it looks like almost all of the NC activity is in the
Triangle, with a few scattered outside, and Sheree has joined our activities
from Greensboro).

Frank