 Local / United States / North Carolina / Raleigh / 238
Re: thinking about a triangle LEGOfest...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2000 02:26:05 GMT

Karim <knassar@mindspring.com> wrote in message

I was wondering how many people we could gather.  I live in North Raleigh, • and
have a decent sized apartment, fit for entertaining a number of people.

I haven't chosen any dates or themes, this is just a check for interest.

If you are interested in attending such an event, please email me or post • with
what themes you are interested in, and if you have a multiple LF family, • how
many would attend from your clan.

--Karim

Hi Karim

This sound lovely.  I am definitely interested.  While I like Fabuland best,
I enjoy almost everything.

Dates?  I have no idea what would work best for me.  Just plan for everyone
else and if  works out for me I 'll let you know and attend.  I might have
my 10 year old daughter with me if its okay?  School starts here the 21st.
My life is good but chaotic.  I don't seem to be able to plan ahead much.
My family activies are in constant flux.  I try to just hang on and grin.

Thanks for thinking of this and being willing to host,
sheree (greensboro)