 Local / United States / North Carolina / Raleigh / 121
Re: train club
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 11:59:14 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral, Mike Walsh writes:
Any idea what the exhibition cost is?  I recently picked up a couple of
train cars so I am hooked.  Still don't have any track or engines but I
suspect it is just a matter of time.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh

James Beerman wrote in message ...
I checked the Great American Train Show schedule.  They're coming here
October 30th.  We could possibly do something for that.  I guess we would • need
to start our club first.

Jimmy

From the web page, it says they pay you at least $50 and $400 for first place.
They charge $6 to get in for non-presenters.  It didn't say if there was an
initial charge to display something.  go to http://www.gats.com