Re: Triangle Area LEGO Rep
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 20:47:24 GMT

Mike Walsh wrote:
All for now - kind of quiet around here lately (in the NG), is everyone
building or something?

I've been sorting a lot.I've finally dug into the stacks of large sets.
I no longer have a floor to ceiling stack (though several stacks do
reach the ceiling, they just don't start on the floor). I think I'll be
re-evaluating my decision to keep all the boxes. One thing I'm starting
to realize is that very few sets have a higher value as a set than as
parts, even when several years old. I'll probably still keep all the
instructions though (they probably don't even fill a copier paper box
worth of volume, compared to the fact that I may now have a larger
volume of empty (and mostly flattened) boxes than unsorted boxes.

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com