 Local / United States / North Carolina / *429 (-5)
  Re: Use of lugnet.loc.nc

Welcome to the group, Thomas. I was just up at Blowing Rock a couple of weekends ago, and was fantasizing about the little old toy shoppe with ancient unsold Lego in it. I stopped at the KMart on 421 and was disappointed to see no tubs, buckets or (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: Use of lugnet.loc.nc

Hello Frank and Everyone Else :) I have finally subscribed to this group, so I will be able to keep up with what is going on a little more. Dawn and I had a great time at Brickfest (we stayed 'til the end of the week touring D.C. too, so this is my (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: Boxcar for Kidvention and PNLTC record breaking event

"Mike Walsh" <mike_walsh@mindspring.com> wrote in message news:FwCpo3.2sL@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] Chatted with my brother-in-law today, he has some ideas for a logo and will try to get something done ASAP! Mike -- Mike Walsh - (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.org.us.nclug)

  Re: I'll be visiting this weekend

(...) Nope. Amber-related cons tend to be much smaller than "regular" sci-fi cons, on average. There's a central web page for all of the Amber cons: "(URL) the Amber Diceless RPG was playtested up in Detroit for so many years, that's where you'll (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: I'll be visiting this weekend

Franklin W. Cain wrote in message ... (...) You wouldn't want to try to walk anywhere from there anywise. I can certainly give a lift (though unfortuanately the AC in my car is currently rolling down the windows - so it may be best to not travel (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jun-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact