Re: Use of lugnet.loc.nc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 2000 18:34:58 GMT

Welcome to the group, Thomas.

I was just up at Blowing Rock a couple of weekends ago, and was
fantasizing about the little old toy shoppe with ancient unsold Lego in
it. I stopped at the KMart on 421 and was disappointed to see no tubs,
buckets or basic sets of any kind. And their idea of clearance (about
$10 off a $80 set) is a joke. Looks like I'm better off living that much
closer to Smithfield (home of kb liquidators).

Cary

"I'd just as soon be in Boone..." (where there are STILL no new soccer
sets)