 Local / United States / North Carolina / *254 (-10)
  Get together this weekend

Anyone up for something this weekend in Raleigh/Cary? I available for Friday evening, Saturday morning and afternoon, and Sunday afternoon and evening. I'd consider driving as far as Winston Salem for a Saturday or Sunday afternoon get together. (25 years ago, 21-Mar-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Small City Street

This evening instead of sorting, perusing LUGNET and eBay, I actually spent some time building! I like the small downtown streets like you find in the old part of Cary or Salem Street in Apex so I decided to build some store fronts like you might (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-00, to lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

  NCLUG 1st Event?

I heard back from New Hope Valley RailRoad over the weekend. They will discuss allowing us to participate at their next scheduled train ride (May 7th) at their board meeting the second week of March. I have been asked to provide some pictures of (...) (25 years ago, 28-Feb-00, to lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral)

  Re: set 1271 Jungle Surprise

(...) The new Food Lion in Mebane (just off 85/40 - i believe it's exit 152) has them... don't know if you'd classify that as Triangle or not... but it's the only place that I've seen any Lego. rich. (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: set 1271 Jungle Surprise

(...) The Food Lion on Western Blvd. in Raleigh HAD 3 of these last night (now I do...). What I haven't figured out is how to tell which Food Lions will have LEGO sets. The Western Blvd one seems to reliably have them. I haven't found another Food (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: Get together this weekend

Well, Richard, Mike and myself met. Mike and I brough a bunch of our creations. I also brought Jambalaya Junk Box #3. I had a good time and it's always nice to meet new folks. (25 years ago, 22-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  WalMart in Burlington - lots of Advent Calendars for $5

Greetings, Just wanted to drop this note. They have approximately 32 Advent Calendars that scanned for $5 a piece. Some with broken seals, etc. Not much else though, some Insectoids, a zepplin, some stingrays on sale. I believe I picked up the last (...) (25 years ago, 21-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc.gre, lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: Get together this weekend

(...) I'll be there. Not looking for any pieces in particular... my collection is still so small, and most everything is put together as a set right now, so I haven't been doing a lot of custom designs... just want to meet everybody. rich. (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

Frank Filz wrote in message ... [ ... snipped ... ] (...) Another (...) after (...) Okay, sounds like a plan. How many people will try and make it? Is anyone looking for any pieces in particular? I myself am looking for the following pieces in red: (...) (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

  Re: Get together this weekend

(...) Ok, let's go with Borders at 8:30ish. I'll try and be there by then. Another advantage of Borders is that if for some reason, folks want to continue, after 10:00, or want to see just how bad my place looks, it's right around the corner from my (...) (25 years ago, 20-Feb-00, to lugnet.loc.us.nc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact