 Organizations / United States / NCLUG / 17
16  |  18
Subject:
Small City Street
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nclug, lugnet.loc.us.nc, lugnet.loc.us.nc.ral
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 07:16:03 GMT

This evening instead of sorting, perusing LUGNET and eBay, I actually spent
some time building!

I like the small downtown streets like you find in the old part of Cary or
Salem Street in Apex so I decided to build some store fronts like you might
see in a small town like Apex.

Take a look:  http://www.nclug.net/members/mw/smalltown.htm

I determined that I am going to have to start competing with Frank on eBay
for windows though.  In order to make a few city blocks I am going to need a
lot more windows and the thought of buying a bunch of red ones from the
service pack doesn't sit well with me!

Mike

--
Mike Walsh - mike_walsh@mindspring.com