 Organizations / United States / NCLUG / 22
Re: Small City Street
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nclug
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 14:35:23 GMT

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message
Mike Walsh wrote:

[ ... snipped ... ]

Well, I might be able to sell you some windows... I keep getting more
red classic windows because there are nice lots which have other bits I
want (like yellow or blue windows). I've also got a boatload of 1x4x3
windows.

I'll have to take you up on that.  I am looking for anything but red!
Believe it or not, I am also short of window mullions.  Even white ones!
Anyway, anything you are willing to part with let me know.

Mke

--
Mike Walsh - mike_walsh@mindspring.com
http://members.tripod.com/mike_walsh