 Organizations / United States / NCLUG / 21
Re: Small City Street
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nclug
Date:
Thu, 2 Mar 2000 14:29:57 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nclug, Mike Walsh writes:
This evening instead of sorting, perusing LUGNET and eBay, I actually spent
some time building!

I like the small downtown streets like you find in the old part of Cary or
Salem Street in Apex so I decided to build some store fronts like you might
see in a small town like Apex.

Take a look:  http://www.nclug.net/members/mw/smalltown.htm

Pretty cool.  I've always wanted to do something like that, but never have
gotten around to it.  I'll do it in my next town.

I determined that I am going to have to start competing with Frank on eBay
for windows though.  In order to make a few city blocks I am going to need a
lot more windows and the thought of buying a bunch of red ones from the
service pack doesn't sit well with me!

I've seen many times where Frank had my windows.  I know how you feel.
I've never outbid him though.

Jimmy

Mike

--