 Local / United States / Missouri / 91
Re: Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mo
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 02:47:06 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mo, John DiRienzo writes:
wayne green wrote in message ...
Are we planning on getting together Monday night guys?  I'm avalible (as • far as
I know I can make it) anytime after 5pm or so.  I have put together 1/4th • of a
completed module shell - A complete end.  I'll bring it along so we can • figure
out what we want to do.

(Been messing with it all during the football game.... needless to say I • didn't
get too much done.  :)  But what a football game.)

Did someone say football?!  I'd like to be there (where?)  I forgot to
check with my gf, and she won't be home til late tonight.  Still I think I
can make it, so lets figure out where!

--
  Have fun!
  John

I'm open to anywhere.  Whatever you and Andrew want to do.  I would like to
finally get around to meeting you guys and talk about what type of layout we
want to put together.  If we wanted to get together somewhere in the middle,
that would be around the bridgeton/manchester area.  But I'm willing to go
farther north.

Wayne G.