 Local / United States / Missouri / 98
Re: Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mo
Date:
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 12:58:11 GMT

Ack!  I guess it will have to be on a Monday night then.  I work until 4:30
M-Sat, with (sometimes) one day off during the week.  We'll get something
figured out.

Wayne G.

In lugnet.loc.us.mo, John DiRienzo writes:
Where were you guys?!  Well, I got on line about 3 PM, didn't see any
updates from you guys, and thought that was good, as I had last minute stuff
going on last night.  I agree that we should get together sometime.
Unfortunately, my schedule has changed, and if we ever can meet, it will be
before 4 PM, except on Mondays.

--
  Have fun!
  John
wayne green wrote in message ...
In lugnet.loc.us.mo, Levering A. Reynolds writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.mo, Robert W. Green writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.mo, John DiRienzo writes:
wayne green wrote in message ...
Are we planning on getting together Monday night guys?  I'm avalible • (as
far as
I know I can make it) anytime after 5pm or so.  I have put together • 1/4th
of a
completed module shell - A complete end.  I'll bring it along so we can • figure
out what we want to do.

(Been messing with it all during the football game.... needless to say • I
didn't
get too much done.  :)  But what a football game.)

Did someone say football?!  I'd like to be there (where?)  I forgot to
check with my gf, and she won't be home til late tonight.  Still I think • I
can make it, so lets figure out where!

--
  Have fun!
  John
The Legos you've been dreaming of...
http://www114.pair.com/ig88/lego
my weird Lego site:
http://www114.pair.com/ig88/

I'm open to anywhere.  Whatever you and Andrew want to do.  I would like • to
finally get around to meeting you guys and talk about what type of layout • we
want to put together.  If we wanted to get together somewhere in the • middle,
that would be around the bridgeton/manchester area.  But I'm willing to • go
farther north.

Wayne G.

I am sorry I did not make it I was give things to do and I alsow had to • rebuld
my computer at home.

Andrew

I didn't make it either.  Thats two of the three :)  Perhaps we can set
something up for the next couple of weeks?  Perhaps if we get more than a 1
week lead time we all can make it. :)

Wayne G.