 Local / United States / Missouri / 89
88  |  90
Subject:
Meeting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mo
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 23:58:56 GMT

Are we planning on getting together Monday night guys?  I'm avalible (as far as
I know I can make it) anytime after 5pm or so.  I have put together 1/4th of a
completed module shell - A complete end.  I'll bring it along so we can figure
out what we want to do.

(Been messing with it all during the football game.... needless to say I didn't
get too much done.  :)  But what a football game.)