 Local / United States / Missouri / 92
91  |  93
Subject:
Kansas City LEGO Fest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan, lugnet.loc.us.mo
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2000 04:10:59 GMT

Friends,

Just a reminder that our KC LEGO Fest is this coming Sunday the 23rd at
2:00pm till 5:30ish at my house in Lee's Summit.  If you need directions,
just let me know.

Feel free to bring something for "show and tell" and also your
want/trade lists.  We hope to watch great video footage of Legoland Carlsbad,
check out some creations (please bring yours), and basically just have a
constructive time.

If you haven't done so already, please RSVP in the next few days.

Hope to see you next weekend!

Thanks,

Andreas
http://www.megsinet.net/~stabno/SimiLego.htm