 Local / United States / Missouri / Kansas City / 59
Re: Kansas City LEGO Fest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan
Date:
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 11:53:46 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mo.kan, Andreas Stabno writes:
Friends,

Just a reminder that our KC LEGO Fest is this coming Sunday the 23rd at
2:00pm till 5:30ish at my house in Lee's Summit.
rest snipped>

Mark Chan, Jon Kozan, Scott Paschen, and Scott's neighbor Brandon braved the
icy roads Sunday to meet at my house for our little get-together.  Scott
showed off the new Super Car which (according to Mark) is just begging to be
Mindstormed.  Jon brought over some sets and pieces and instructed everyone on
the art of LEGO shopping.  Brandon teased us about his pneumatic low rider
which everyone wants to see at another time.

We spent the majority of our time watching video footage of Mark's trip to
Legoland, Carlsbad.  With the help of his ultra-zoom we discovered some
interesting piece and color combinations in the park's constructions.  Green
cats anyone?

The consensus was that we would like to do something for the Great Create in
April, although we didn't get the chance to discuss this any further.  If
anyone wants to make some contacts and take up planning for this event, please
do.

Thanks to everyone who attended and I hope to see the rest of you sometime
soon.

In the meantime, build well,

Andreas Stabno
http://www.megsinet.net/~stabno/SimiLego.htm