 Local / United States / Minnesota / Minneapolis/St. Paul / 196
Re: Big Lots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 03:35:15 GMT

I work at maplewood mall and there is a big lots on white bear ave. off of
694.  I did find two system sets there ( a time twister set (6495) which i
purchased two of and an the cheif minifig from the western theme).  Savings
were pretty mior though.  The time twisters set cost me $7.99.  Other than
that they had a slew of identical duplo sets.

Adam