 Local / United States / Minnesota / Minneapolis/St. Paul / 188
Re: Big Lots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 01:28:15 GMT

On Mon, 25 Sep 2000 00:16:49 GMT, Mike Timm <mtimm@usinternet.com>
wrote:

I had heard the other day that Big Lots had a store in Crystal next
the K-Mart on Xylon (ave? St? don't remember).  After hearing that
some MacFrugels had gotten some stuff recently AND also after finding
out that the two chains are owned by the same company, I'd though I
would check them out.  Well at the moment they only had 2 non duplo
sets 4-5 of the  6495 Time Tunneler (without the plastic thingee) for
$7.99 and around a dozen or 4280 Freestyle boxes for $1.99, nothing I
consider real tasty deal wise, but then again I'm a castlehead :^)
Found a few non-LEGO items at good prices so it wasn't a wasted trip
but I'd thought I'd give people a heads up that we have one of these
around now.

Mike

Err, I guess the Big Lots I went to is actually in New Hope not
Crystal and I have found out that there is a new one in White Bear
Lake that apparently is not listed on their website yet as it has
recently opened....

Mike
--
All other themes are just spare parts for Castle!