 Local / United States / Minnesota / Minneapolis/St. Paul / 194
Re: Big Lots
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 00:45:42 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp, Jamie Dunn writes:
Todd,
I do believe it is still there.  That is so close to my work.  I can
probably see it across the road (well, at least 62/212 :) ) I will check
it out this week and let you know.  I visited one in Las Vegas when I was
last there.  Anything else you miss?  White Castle?  State Fair? Ren Fest?
Those are some of my favorites :)  Ahh yes, and the clearence at Target is
good, specially with like a million of them here :)

I miss family and friends, of course, but I also miss, yeah, the sliders at
White Castle at 1 o'clock in the morning.  Happy to be without the mosquitos
in August but miss the ice sculptures in February.  :)

--Todd