 Local / United States / Michigan / 460
  Re: A more centrelized michigan meeting

(...) I dunno where evrybody is maybez i should getz a map. :-D But Is the Lansing area good enough for everybody? Or do we have to mover it near Jackson or something or some other town down near Indiana? I dunno. It would be a whole lot harder if (...) (23 years ago, 12-May-01, to lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: A more centrelized michigan meeting

(...) I don’t know if Lansing is a good place for me. I would have to drive 15 minutes wherever you hold a meeting, maybe less. I think we need to hold a meeting in Mackinac City so we can have a view of the bridge, smell of the lake and the sounds (...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: A more centrelized michigan meeting

(...) (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: A more centrelized michigan meeting

Tony & All, (...) You are such a goofball sometimes, Tony. E-mail me this morning! (...) Well, even if we could talk a little about it, that would help. We can have a later meeting to get things set up. Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)

  Re: A more centrelized michigan meeting

Rick & All, (...) Anywhere in Lansing is fine, I think it is a good central location for most people except for people in Detroit, but I am fine with Lansing. I wills ee if Tim & Chad want to come as well. Scott S. -- (23 years ago, 14-May-01, to lugnet.org.us.michlug)