 Local / United States / Michigan / 259
Re: Revised Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 16:04:56 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mi, Adam Hoekwater wrote:

If you're in MI and you're drinking something with the word "Ginger" in it, it
had better also have the word "Vernors"(R) in it, or else you're denying
yourself that "Barrel Aged, Bold Taste!"(tm).

Nope.  Ginger Beer is not the same as Ginger Ale.  The old Vernor's was
closer to Ginger Beer -- the old Vernors had more of a zing than does the
current formulation.

BTW, I *used* to love Vernors.  Nowadays, I don't bother.  It tastes like
colored water.

Steve