 Local / United States / Michigan / 260
259  |  261
Subject:
Refresh and Kaut drive yards
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Wed, 4 Oct 2000 22:07:14 GMT

Couple things Rick(looking over past messages) you are not the founder of THE
KAUT DRIVE YARDS, KDY was formed on Corellia and ranks with Corellian
Engineering Corp. and Sienar Fleet Systems as one of the top three starship
manufacturers in the Empire.  I dont think you live on the planet Corellia.
Just wanted to let you know.  Incase you are talking about something different
then sorry.
Another thing should i send the check for pizza to you know or bring it when
the meeting comes along?
Third i dont think all of the LUGNET members who live in michigan know aout
this i think we should publicize this somehow.
  Fourth Ginger Ale is good and i will bring some!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thanks
Kai
Emperors hand :)
star wars enthuseastic