 Local / United States / Michigan / 255
Re: Revised Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Tue, 3 Oct 2000 15:56:17 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mi, Steve Bliss writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.mi, Rick Hallman wrote:

In lugnet.loc.us.mi, Kai Brodersen writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.mi, Rick Hallman writes:
In lugnet.loc.us.mi, Steve Bliss writes:
Steve Bliss............Coke, Jolt, DC, or ginger beer (or anything on • hand)

What's Ginger Beer? ginger ale??????? made from roots of ginger brewed like
beer only no alchohal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can a 15 year old LEAGALLY Buy it?????

Yeah, if one can find it.  It's usually at import or specialty stores.  I
think the last time I had any, it was from that mallstore with the
sausage-on-a-stick product.

It's like spicy root beer.  Or maybe spicy ginger ale.

Anyway, I just threw it in there to be different.  I'll drink most any
beverage available.

Steve

If you're in MI and you're drinking something with the word "Ginger" in it, it
had better also have the word "Vernors"(R) in it, or else you're denying
yourself that "Barrel Aged, Bold Taste!"(tm).

-Adam   8^D