 Local / United States / Michigan / 271
Re: Revised Roll Call
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mi
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 22:25:41 GMT

In lugnet.loc.us.mi, Steve Bliss writes:

Nope.  Ginger Beer is not the same as Ginger Ale.  The old Vernor's was
closer to Ginger Beer -- the old Vernors had more of a zing than does the
current formulation.

BTW, I *used* to love Vernors.  Nowadays, I don't bother.  It tastes like
colored water.

Quite. If it doesn't make you start seriously sneezing when you first drink
it, why bother? At least Squirt still tastes good. Vernors? Pah. My 8 year old
has no trouble swilling it, it *must* be weak.

++Lar